How to be a Cross Country - Track Parent
- Feed your student-athlete nutritious food
- Help them get 7-9 hours of sleep
- Be happy when they come home muddy and wet after a meet
- Cheer loud, Go Minutemen, Lexington!
- Be bold, wear gold.
- Ask questions and communicate with coaches to let them know of schedule conflicts ahead of time
Permission to be excused from bus trips form - LINK
Directions to Meets - LINK
Shoes - LINK
Scoring a Cross Country Meet - LINK
Scoring a Track & Field Meet - LINK