How to be a Cross Country/Track & Field Parent
- Feed your student-athlete nutritious food: LINK
- Help them get 7-9 hours of sleep
- Be happy when they come home muddy and wet after a meet
- Cheer loud, Go Minutemen, Lexington!
- Be bold, wear blue and gold.
- Ask questions and communicate with coaches to let them know of schedule conflicts ahead of time
Attendance Policy: LINK
Directions to Meets: LINK
Proper Running Shoes (ESSENTIAL): LINK
Scoring a Cross Country Meet: LINK
Scoring a Track & Field Meet: LINK